Zoning Committee meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month when there are applications to be heard.
Applicants should request a meeting via email at
and submit the following items a minimum of fourteen (14) days before the scheduled meeting:
- Zoning Board refusal letter, with the proposal and list of requested variances
- Site Plan and/or Survey of Property, in a clear and legible format to scale
- Architectural Plans, including building elevations and floor plans in a clear and legible copy to scale
- Photos of the immediate structure in question;
- An air photo and zoning map of the immediate area
- Any other supporting documentation that is directly relevant to the application
- A maximum of three ZBA applications are heard at any committee meeting.
- If the application cannot be heard before the applicant’s ZBA hearing date, a continuance should be requested of the ZBA.
- If the applicant will not appear before the DSWCA Zoning Committee, a letter to the ZBA is issued recommending denial until such application is submitted to the Zoning Committee for review.